This high protein buckwheat pancake is both nutritious and filling. With no added sugar and just a touch of butter, it is a guilt free pleasure.
Ingredients: (for a liter of batter)
- 100g of buckwheat flour
- 50g of gluten-free oats
- 50g of peanut flour
- 3 eggs
- 400mL of soya milk or any milk you prefer
- 1 knob of butter (for the pan)
- topping (here fruits, but completely optional)
Preparation: 5 minutes
- Sieve the flours together and add the oats.
- Whisk in the three eggs and add the milk little by little until the preparation is smooth.
- Use a small ladle to pour the batter in a very hot non-stick pan (or use a little bit of butter) and create round pancakes. They are done when they are golden brown.
- Count three pancakes per person and serve warm with your topping of choice.