This Lebanese dish made traditionally with bulgur is a great favourite in summer. This version made with quinoa (and therefore gluten-free) is super easy and super quick. With some organic lemon grass straight out of the garden, I love its freshness 🙂
Ingredients: (for 4 persons)
- 250g of quinoa
- 1/2L of water
- 4 tomatoes, ripe
- 1 small bouquet of lemongrass
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of honey vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- Wash the quinoa carefully before bringing it to boil in a saucepan with the water.
- Dice the tomatoes and slice thinly the lemongrass.
- When the quinoa is cooked, set it aside and cover it to let it absorb the remaining water. Sieve the extra water (if necessary) and let it cool down.
- In a large serving bowl, mix the cold quinoa, the tomatoes and the lemongrass. Season with some lime juice, vinegar and olive oil. Add salt and pepper. It’s ready!