Chocolate spread is a great favourite for breakfast 🙂 This is a vegan recipe, with no added sugar, artificial colours or preservatives. Only good things! And most of all, it is approved by the chocolate expert among us, my darling sister 😉
Ingredients: (for one jar)
- 250g of dates (or date paste)
- 50g of dark chocolate (I recommend 70% cacao)
- 65g of coconut cream
- 30g of hazelnut butter
- 20g of coconut oil
- 4g of Espelette pepper powder (or any other chili you have)
Preparation: 5 minutes
- In a saucepan a quarter filled with water, set a smaller bowl filled with the chocolate and mix gently until melted. Add the coconut cream.
- In a large mixing bowl, reduce the dates to a paste.
- Add the hazelnut butter, the coconut oil and the chocolate and coconut cream mix.
- Add the Espelette pepper as you taste the preparation.
- Put the paste in a jar and keep refrigerated. Eat within 2 weeks.
Last tip: The spread tends to get harder in the fridge, so take it out a few minutes before using it to make it softer. Happy tasting!