Nothing beats chocolate tarts. This recipe is heaven for chocolate addicts, with dark chocolate and a homemade gluten-free crust with hints of vanilla 😉
Ingredients: (for 6 small tarts or one big tart)
For the crust:
- 100g glutinous rice flour
- 50g rice flour
- 50g nutsedge flour
- 125g of softened butter
- 1 egg
- 10g of vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp of xanthan gum
- 50g of water
For the chocolate ganache:
- 200g of dark chocolate (at least 70% cacao)
- 300g of whole cream (30% fat)
Preparation: 10 minutes – 30 min refigerating time
Baking: 200°C (395°F) – 25 min
- Mix the flours, the xanthan gum, the sugar and the egg together with a wooden spatula.
- Add the softened butter and mix into the dough.
- Add the water little by little and miw with your hands until you can form a ball.
- Wrap in cling foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough out on baking paper and it place in the tart tin (or in smaller tart tins).
- Bake for 25 minutes (15 minutes for small tarts) until hard and lightly coloured.
- Start the ganache by melting the chocolate on low heat.
- Add the cream and whisk in until smooth and glossy.
- Pour the ganache in the warm crust and let it cool down in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Last tip: It is also delicious with whipped cream on top 😉