Another pancake recipe! Pancakes are definitely my Sunday brunch favourites, but I’d definitely have some everyday if I could 🙂 This easy recipe is poor in added sugar, but rich in cacao! Perfect for a chocolate fix, without the guilt!
Ingredients: (for 4 persons)
- 70g of glutinous rice flour
- 90g of whole rice flour
- 40g of millet flour
- 20g of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 300mL of almond milk
- 30g of cacao
- 20g of raw sugar (or honey, or any natural sweeteners you prefer)
Preparation: 10 minutes
- Mix the flours, the cacao and the baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add in the eggs and the sugar, mix until fully incorporated.
- Slowly pour the almond milk and whisk until smooth and slightly liquid.
- Heat up a non-stick pancake pan and pour a small amount of batter in the middle.
- Flip to colour on both sides and serve warm with the topping of your choice.
Last tip: You can prepare the batter in advance and keep it refrigerated for a maximum of 2 days.