Stuffed zucchinis with a twist! I posted this super easy and quick recipe on Instagram (@cooklikeafrench) not too long ago. I love all stuffed veggies, it’s a very easy and delicious way of including more vegetables in our diets. 🙂
Ingredients: (for 6 persons)
- 6 round zucchinis
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 200g of mushrooms
- 500g of tomato purée
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 tsp of oregano
- Salt and pepper
Preparation: 25 minutes
Baking: 15 minutes – 190°C
- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- Cut the top to make little hats and scoop out the flesh of the zucchinis.
- Stew all the ingredients with the zucchini flesh for 20 minutes.
- Stuff the zucchinis with the stew and put the top back on them.
- Place in a dish and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Last tip: you can also add cheese on top before baking.