What do you do with your pumpkin when you’re sick of pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie and other variations? Well, you make coconut rock cookies of course! This recipe is super easy, vegan, and gluten-free of course!
Ingredients: (for 20 cookies)
- 250g roasted pumpkin
- 250ml coconut milk
- 100g agave syrup
- 10g baking flour
- 250g corn flour
Preparation: 15 minutes (add a good half hour to roast the pumpkin)
Baking: 15-20 minutes – 180°C
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and roast thick pumpkin slices (about 1/4 of a pumpkin is enough).
- In a bowl, mix the roasted pumpkin with the coconut milk and the agave syrup.
- Add in the flour and the baking powder. Mix with your hands.
- On a baking tray, use a spoon to shape your rocks to whatever size you like.
- In the oven heated to 180°C let the rocks bake until lightly toasted. Enjoy!