Chocolate fondants that can melt any heart, including their own 😉 The original recipe comes from my grandmother, they’re her specialty, she’s been baking them for as long as I can remember 🙂 This version is a tribute to her and all the great moment we spend together 🙂
Ingredients: (for 8 muffin sized fondants)
- 100g of butter
- 100g of sugar
- 100g of chocolate
- 30g of rice flour
- 5g of tapioca starch
- 2 eggs
- 8 chocolate squares (one per fondant)
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation: 15 minutes
Baking: 8-9 minutes – 220°C
- Preheat your oven to 220°C.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in the microwave for 3 minutes at 300W.
- Mix the melted chocolate with the sugar, the salt, the flour and the starch.
- Add the eggs in one by one and wish them in well.
- Fill muffin tins about halfway. Put a chocolate square in the middle of each tin and bake at mid-height for about 8 minutes.
- Let the fondants cool down for 5 minutes before serving.
The bottle: a sweet sparkling wine, a Moscato d’Asti for example 🙂