An original pizza recipe, gluten-free and tasty, with cumin, turmeric and of course, cauliflower 🙂 You can make the crust as thin or as thick as you wish, just don’t forget to bake it before adding your toppings for extra crunchiness 😉
Ingredients: (for one large pizza)
- 200g of thinly shredded cauliflower (raw)
- 50g of corn flour
- 50g of buckwheat flour
- 5g of active dried yeast
- 5g of sugar
- 5g of tapioca starch
- 5g of xanthan gum
- 2g of salt
- Cumin and turmeric (optional, can be replaced by any other spice)
- 200ml of water (1/3 boiling + 2/3 cold)
Preparation: 2 hours (including leavening time)
Baking: 30 min + 20 min – 200°C
- Mix the yeast, the water and the sugar together. Leave in a warm place until a 2cm thick layer of foam has appeared (10-15 minutes).
- Mix the flours with the cauliflower, the tapioca starch, the xanthan gum, the salt and the spices.
- Add the yeast mixture, knead and leave to leaven in a warm place for 1h30.
- Roll out the dough on a sheet of baking paper and bake at 200°C for about 30 minutes on a grill.
- Add the toppings of your choice (here I used tomato sauce, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes with parmesan) and bake for 20 more minutes.
Last tip: You can replace the flours I used by 100g of gluten-free flour or the flour of your choice.