It’s been too long since I shared a pancake recipe 🙂 I made this one with what I had available at home (I’m running low on flour due to baking experiments haha) and it turned out fantastic! So I had to share it with you of course!
Ingredients: (for 4 persons)
- 50g of buckwheat flour
- 50g of brown millet flour
- 20g of corn flour
- 15g of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 30g of sugar (optional, I didn’t put any in mine)
- 100 ml to 200 ml of vegetal milk (depending on the texture you’re looking for, the thicker, the fluffier)
Preparation: 10 minutes
- Mix the flours and the baking powder together.
- Add the eggs and pour in the milk little by little. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat-up a non stick pan (or use a bit of butter) and pour a small amount (about 3 tablespoons) of batter in the center.
- Turn over when bubbles appear but the pancake is not yet cooked.
- Serve with the toppings of your choice. Here I used bananas, peanut butter and blueberries. Enjoy!