I love raw veggies with pretty much anything, but in my top three there is hummus, herbs and garlic salty whipped cream (yes this does exist) and roasted aubergine dip. This is my recipe for an easy, vegan, gluten free dip to share with your friends 🙂
- 2 aubergines
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sweet chili spice
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
Preparation: 20 minutes
Roasting: 1 hour – 200°C
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Slice your aubergines in two, place them into an oven tray.
- Season them with salt and pepper and trickle the equivalent of one tablespoon of olive oil on top.
- Roast for around an hour (monitor to make sure they don’t burn).
- Empty the aubergines with a tablespoon into the bowl of a mixer.
- Add the spices and the peeled garlic clove.
- Mix until smooth and refrigerate until the dip is cool before serving with sliced bread and vegetable sticks.