Small gluten free bites for an evening with friends, a picnic, or anytime you need fun and easy food to share or eat on the go 🙂 This recipe is very easy, gluten free and healthy with veggies and not a lot of butter, plus how cute do these look? 😉
Ingredients: (for 20 small bites)
- 1 cooked beetroot
- 2 small zucchinis
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp of thinly chopped parsley
- 200g of rice flour
- 70g of melted butter
- 1/2 lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Preparation: 20 minutes
Baking: 25 minutes – 190°C
- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- In a bowl mix the flour with the melted butter and add the eggs one by one.
- Mix until combined then add the lemon juice and the chopped parsley.
- Chop the zucchini and add it to the mix.
- Chop the beetroot and add to the mix.
- Fill small silicone tins about halfway and bake for 25 minutes until golden on top.
- Let it cool down a little and serve warm or cold.