It’s springtime again 🙂 With this lovely weather, I just want to eat green things. This recipe is super simple, especially when you don’t have a lot of time. You can make it with virtually any veggie you like, but these days, I’m all brocoli 🙂
Ingredients: (serves 4 persons)
- 400g gluten free spaghetti
- 1 brocoli head
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200g button mushrooms
- 10g butter (or vegan alternative, even olive oil works)
- 200ml whole cream (or rice cream)
- 50g of parmesan
- salt, pepper and nutmeg
Preparation: 20 minutes
- Start with the pasta. Boil 1,5l of water in a large saucepan.
- Wash the mushrooms and the brocoli and start cutting them.
- When the water boils, add a good pinch of coarse salt and drop the spaghetti in the water.
- Make sure they’re completely submerged, reduce the heat and let them cook for about 10 minutes.
- Finish chopping the mushrooms and brocoli. Slice the onion thinly and crush and chop the garlic.
- Heat up a large pan and cook the onion and the garlic in a little bit of butter until caramelised.
- Add the mushrooms and stir until they start to be golden.
- Add the brocoli. Mix the vegetables well until they’re all cooked.
- Add the cream and reduce the heat to a minimum. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste.
- Drain the water from the spaghetti and add the spaghetti in the pan with the sauce.
- Mix the spaghetti delicately until they’re covered in sauce.
- Serve immediately with a bit of parmesan on top.