Broccoli is one of my favourite veggies, with asparagus 😉 And for a full on cupcake night, it’s always nice to have savoury and sweet bites. This recipe is super easy to make and each bite has one whole brocoli in it 🙂
Ingredients: (for 12 cupcakes)
- 200g of softened butter
- 100g of corn starch
- 150g of buckwheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 5g of baking powder
- 1 tsp rosemany
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 100g of shredded cheese
- 12 small broccoli bunches
Preparation: 20 minutes
Baking: 200°C – 5 minutes then 150°C – 45 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- In a bowl mix the flour with the starch and the baking powder.
- Add the softened butter and mix it in with a wooden spatula.
- Add the eggs one by one and mix in well.
- Add the rosemary and the chopped garlic clove.
- Fill the cupcakes with batter about halfway and plant a broccoli in each.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 200°C for 5 minutes.
- Turn down the heat to 150°C and bake for another 40 minutes. Serve warm.