Cookies are the best, especially the chocolate chip kind, with knife-cut chocolate chips 🙂 These are gluten free, super easy to make, with a pinch of salt for extra tastiness and dark chocolate chips 😉
Ingredients: (for 20 cookies)
- 125g of softened butter
- 125g of raw sugar
- 175g of whole rice flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 100g of chocolate chips
- 1 tsp salt
Preparation: 15 minutes
Baking: 15 minutes – 180°C
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl mix the softened butter with the raw sugar until creamy.
- Add the rice flour and the egg.
- Mix in well before adding the salt and baking powder.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Shape your cookies by hand or with a spoon and bake on a train covered with baking paper until slightly golden.
- Let the cookies cool down before serving and store in a metal box or cookie jar.