Polenta is definitely one of my favourite gluten free things to eat. It’s easy, delicious, nutritious and perfect for a meal ready within 30 minutes tops 🙂
Ingredients: (for 4 persons)
- 250g of polenta
- 1l water
- 400ml whole cream
- 400g button mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 10g butter
- salt and pepper
Prepration: 30 minutes
- Boil 1l of water in a large saucepan.
- Wash the mushrooms and chop them in quarters. Chop the garlic cloves.
- In a frying pan, add the butter, the garlic and the mushrooms. Mix and cook until golden.
- Add the rosemary and the sage. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- When the water is boiling, add a pinch of salt and all the polenta.
- Reduce the heat and mix energetically with a spatula for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Once the polenta is ready, take it out of the heat and add the cream.
- Serve with mushrooms on top (picture) or mix it all together. Eat immediately.