Another cake recipe under the belt! Slow cooked for extra moisture, with lemon zest and juice for a perfect balance 🙂 And a little cardamon to make things interesting 😉
- 200g of softened butter
- 150g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200g of gluten free flour
- 10 ground cardamons (without their green shells)
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 lemon juice
Preparation: 20 minutes
Baking: 180°C – 1 hours
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl whisk the butter with the sugar until creamy.
- Add the flour and the eggs one by one.
- Add the lemon juice and its zest with a pinch of salt.
- Add the cardamon and pour in a cake tin layered with baking paper.
- Bake for an hour and let the cake cool down completely before cutting.